|View all phones compatible with Android Black Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Online
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v10.0
- Supports all Galaxy S4 default icons
- Now contains over 400+ total custom app icons
- Added Field Runners 2, Osmos, Farm Frenzy, Samsung Watchon, Samsung S Translator, Samsung Story Album, Samsung S Health, Samsung Hub, Samsung Link, Samsung Optical Reader, My Backup Pro, Samsung Help, Samsung Group Play, We Chat, Swype, PUK, Tentacle Wars, NFS Most Wanted, Devils Attorney, Angry Birds Friends and Air Attack HD app icons
- Updated Menu Icons Code for the Latest Go Launcher version
- Updated code to recognize Viber and Kik Messenger app after app update
Updated to v9.2
- Added Google Keep Icon
- Updated Like us menu icon
Updated to v9.0
- Added 12 new app icons: Google Settings, PLay Books, Any.Do, Rebtel, TripAdvisor, SPG, Magzter, Samsung Group Cast, Samsung paper Artist, Linksys Smart WiFi, Teamviewer and My Moto Speak
- Added Go Media Icon for Go Launcher Menu
- Added search icon images for drawer and media manager
Updated to v8.0
- Added Icons for WiFi File Transfer App
- Added HD Resolution Wallpaper for Android devices supporting 1080p Display
- Fixed iSyncr app id
Updated to v7.7
- Fixed app id for Stick Cricket Super Sixes and Wordfeud
Updated to v7.5
- Added Menu - Screenshot Icon
- Compatible with Go Launcher v3.20+
- Fixed app id for Fancy, Jelly Bean Google Voice Search, Galaxy S3 Help Hub
- Android Jellybean v4.1 Optimizations
Updated to v7.2
- Added 2 new icons to the icon pack: NFC Task Launcher and Go Backup Pro
- Fixed Angry Birds Seasons and Space App Icon
Updated to v7.0
- Added 17 new icons to the icon pack including Bad Piggies, Instapaper, Google Calendar, Archie Comics, Sky Drive, My Xbox, Norton Securities and Utilities, Smart Tools, etc
- Added Go Hand book icon for menu
- Added an icon back for default icons
Updated to v6.3
- Fixed DC Comics app code to recognize the custom icon correctly
- Added new menu icon "languages" in menu-plugins
Updated to v6.2
- Fixed Slice It Icon to now recognise properly by go launcher
- Added Beejive, Pinterest, Nova Launcher, Minimalistic Text, HDFC Bank and Apex Launcher app Icons
Updated to v6.1
- Added and fixed minor visual elements
Updated to v6.0
- Theme now supports new Go Launcher Ex v3.12 visuals
- Added 300 new eWhite v2 Icons which are now high resolution, crispy and sharp.
- Updated wallpaper to support high resolution phones and tablets
Updated to v5.0:
- Theme now supports system app icons for Samsung Galaxy S3 & HTC One X
- Theme compatible with Go Launcher v3.05
- Added new app icons: ChatOn, Double Twist, AirSync, Pocket, S-Suggest , Zomato, NDTV
- Fixed some existing custom app ids to recognise the icon images correctly.
A minimalistic and yet elegant theme with 400+ eWhite v2 Icons.
White version of this theme is now available here: [Link]
Original Wallpaper is by midnighttokerkate: [Link] , Android design and concept on the wallpaper is by me
Instructions on how to apply Android Black Go Launcher Ex theme: Click and read this thread: [Link]
Theme contains two wallpapers one with the Android logo/text and one plain. Instructions on how to change wallpaper:
1. Click menu - wallpaper
2. Select Go Wallpaper
3. Browse and Select the Android Black Plain or with Logo wallpaper
4. Tap Set wallpaper
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Recommended Size (big).
4. Tap Highlights color - #FFffffff - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Show with Background.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continuous
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Indicator
3. Tap Indicator Position - Select Top of the Screen
4. Tap Screen Indicator - Select Auto hide indicator
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Android Black by eSeth - Tap on move to sd card.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Owners: you cannot move any app to SD card on the Galaxy S3. It is a phone design and nothing is wrong with the theme app.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.
Custom Icons , Icon Back , Multiple Wallpapers