|View all phones compatible with Candy Black Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Offline
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v5.0
- Added Icons for WiFi File Transfer App
- Added HD Resolution Wallpaper for Android devices supporting 1080p Display
- Updated iSyncr appid
Updated to v4.0
- Fixed app id for Stick Cricket Super Sixes, Wordfeud, Fancy, Jelly Bean Google Voice Search, Galaxy S3 Help Hub
- Added 19 new icons to the icon pack including Bad Piggies, Instapaper, Google Calendar, Archie Comics, Sky Drive, My Xbox, Norton Securities and Utilities, Smart Tools, etc
- Added Go Hand book and Screenshot icon for menu
- Compatible with Go Launcher v3.20+
- Android Jellybean v4.1 Optimizations
Updated to v3.1
- Fixed DC Comics app code to recognize the custom icon correctly
- Added new menu icon "languages" in menu-plugins
Updated to version 3.0
- Fixed Slice It Icon to now recognise properly by go launcher
- Added Beejive, Pinterest, Nova Launcher, Minimalistic Text, HDFC Bank and Apex Launcher app Icons
- Added and re-designed new visuals and elements to make it compatible with Go Launcher Ex v 3.13+
- Re-Made the entire eCandy Icons which now contain over 300+ crispy icons
Updated to version 2.0.
- Move to sd support
- Added permissions on installation
- fix menu icon for news
- Added custom edit screens visuals
- Fix icon for Fruit Ninja paid version
- Fix icon for Paper Toss
Theme features the I Love Android (black) wallpaper designed by me, over 300+ eCandy Icons (re-made each and every icon) and the new Go Launcher Ex menu interface. You can find the white version of this theme here: [Link]
You can download the Apex Launcher Version here: [Link]
Theme contains two wallpapers one with I Love Android Icons and one plain. Instructions on how to change wallpaper:
1. Click menu - wallpaper
2. Select Go Wallpaper
3. Browse and Select the wallpaper
4. Tap Set wallpaper
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Recommended Size (big).
4. Tap Highlights color - #FF77a044 - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Hide labels.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continuous
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Indicator
3. Tap Indicator Position - Select Top of the Screen
4. Tap Screen Indicator - Select Auto hide indicator
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Android Black by eSeth - Tap on move to sd card.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Owners: you cannot move any app to SD card on the Galaxy S3. It is a phone design and nothing is wrong with the theme app.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.
Custom Icons , Icon Back , Multiple Wallpapers