Android Metro Black Theme for Go Launcher EX
|View all phones compatible with Android Metro Black Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Online
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v6.0
- Added HD Resolution Wallpaper for Android devices supporting 1080p Display
- Added Icons for Google Keep, WiFi File Transfer App, Google Settings, PLay Books, Any.Do, Rebtel, TripAdvisor, SPG, Magzter, Samsung Group Cast, Samsung paper Artist, Linksys Smart WiFi, Teamviewer and My Moto Speak
- Added Go Media and Like us Icon for Go Launcher Menu
- Added search icon images for drawer and media manager
- Fixed iSyncr app id
Updated to v5.1
- Fixed app id for Stick Cricket Super Sixes and Wordfeud
Updated to v5.0
- Added Menu - Screenshot, GO hand book Icons
- Added 19 new icons to the icon pack including Bad Piggies, Instapaper, Google Calendar, Archie Comics, Sky Drive, My Xbox, Norton Securities and Utilities, Smart Tools, etc
- Compatible with Go Launcher v3.20+
- Fixed app id for Fancy, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Space, Jelly Bean Google Voice Search and Galaxy S3 Help Hub Icons
- Android Jellybean v4.1 Optimizations
Updated to v4.2
- Fixed DC Comics app code to recognize the custom icon correctly
- Added new menu icon "languages" in menu-plugins
Updated to v4.1
- Fixed Slice It Icon to now recognise properly by go launcher
- Added Beejive, Pinterest, Nova Launcher, Minimalistic Text, HDFC Bank and Apex Launcher app Icons
- Supports Go Launcher Ex v3.12 visuals
- Fixed icon app id for ndtv and xe currency app
Updated to v3.1
- Added Flipboard App Icon
- Added Google Analytics App Icon
- Fixed Google Chrome App Icon
Updated to v3.0:
- Theme now supports default app and system icons for Samsung Galaxy S3 & HTC One X
- Theme compatible with the upcoming Go Launcher v3.05
- Added new app icons: ChatOn, Double Twist, AirSync, Pocket, S-Suggest , Zomato, NDTV
- Fixed some existing custom app ids to recognise the icon images correctly.
This theme is inspired by the minimalistic Metro design and interface of the Windows Phone 7.5 Operating system. The wallpaper is designed by me and the theme features around 290 custom made eMetro Icons.
The White version of this theme (for better visibility under the sun) is available here: [Link]
You can download the Apex Launcher version from here: [Link]
If you want custom eMetro icons for any apps that you use, then let me know the name of the app in the comments below. I will keep updating the icon pack and theme on a regular bases as and when sufficient request flow in.
Instructions on how to apply theme:
1. Download the latest version Go Launcher Ex app (free) from the Android Market. v3.12 or higher is supported by this theme.
2. Download Android Metro Black by eSeth theme and transfer the apk to your phone via usb or Bluetooth. Browse to the location on from phone and Install the theme.
3. Go to Go Laucher EX (pressing the home button and selecting Go Launcher Ex). Then press Menu - Themes
4. Choose and apply theme
Multi Resolution Support:
This theme will look great on a low resolution as well as a very high resolution Android device. The theme is design with multi resoltuion support in mind for maximum compatibility across various Android devices.
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
This theme supports high resolution icons. To get these bigger sized icons in Go Launcher Ex you need to do the following:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Large Size.
4. Tap Highlights color - #ffffffff - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Show with Background.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continous
Instructions on how to change wallpaper: This theme contains two wallpapers one with the Android logo/text and one plain.
1. Click menu - wallpaper
2. Select Go Wallpaper
3. Browse and Select the Android Metro Plain or with Logo/Text wallpaper
4. Tap Set wallpaper
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Android Metro by eSeth.net - Tap on move to sd card.
Get the eMetro Black Icon Pack:
Icon Pack for theming use will be released soon.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.
Custom Icons , Icon Back , Multiple Wallpapers