|View all phones compatible with Dandelion Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Online
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v4.0
- Added HD Resolution Wallpaper for Android devices supporting 1080p Display
- Added Icons for Google Keep, WiFi File Transfer App, Google Settings, PLay Books, Any.Do, Rebtel, TripAdvisor, SPG, Magzter, Samsung Group Cast, Samsung paper Artist, Linksys Smart WiFi, Teamviewer and My Moto Speak
- Added Go Media and Like us Icon for Go Launcher Menu
- Added search icon images for drawer and media manager
- Fixed app id for Stick Cricket Super Sixes, Wordfeud and iSyncr apps
Updated to v3.0
- Added Menu - Screenshot, GO hand book Icons
- Added 19 new icons to the icon pack including Bad Piggies, Instapaper, Google Calendar, Archie Comics, Sky Drive, My Xbox, Norton Securities and Utilities, Smart Tools, etc
- Compatible with Go Launcher v3.20+
- Fixed app id for Fancy, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Space, Jelly Bean Google Voice Search and Galaxy S3 Help Hub Icons
- Android Jellybean v4.1 Optimizations
Updated to v2.3
- Fixed DC Comics app code to recognize the custom icon correctly
- Added new menu icon "languages" in menu-plugins
Updated to v2.2
- Fixed Slice It Icon to now recognise properly by go launcher
- Added Beejive, Pinterest, Nova Launcher, Minimalistic Text, HDFC Bank and Apex Launcher app Icons
Updated to v2.1
- Supports Go Launcher Ex v3.12 visuals
- Fixed icon app id for ndtv and xe currency app
Updated to v1.1
- Added Flipboard App Icon
- Added Google Analytics App Icon
- Fixed Google Chrome App Icon
This theme is inspired by the nature meets technology concept of the new Samsung Galaxy S3. The eMetro Icons with a beautiful wallpaper and minimalistic interface and setup brings in the sheer beauty of the Galaxy S3 display. The wallpaper is enhanced by me and theme contains over 300 eMetro White Icons.
Instructions on how to apply theme:
1. Download the latest version Go Launcher Ex app (free) from the Android Market. v3.05 or higher is supported by this theme.
2. Download Dandelion by eSeth theme and transfer the apk to your phone via usb or Bluetooth. Browse to the location on from phone and Install the theme.
3. Go to Go Laucher EX (pressing the home button and selecting Go Launcher Ex). Then press Menu - Themes
4. Choose and apply theme
How to get the standby set up on your Android Device?
- In Go Launcher - click menu - Preferences - make sure show dock and Auto fit icons are tick marked. In standby Long press each icon in dock and tap delete. Do this for all icons acept the app drawer icon.
- Search for Minimalistic Text App on the android market. Download and Install. This is required for the clock.
Standby Minimalistic Clock Settings: Insert Minimalistic Text 4x1 (Horizontal) Widget on standby.
- Show backgrounds: untick
- Shadow settings: show shadow tick, shadow color - Hex FF000000
- Predefined Layout - select custom
- Custom layout first delete everything then choose the following: Hour text (12h) - Non Accented, Minute (2 digits) - Accented, AM/PM - Non Accented.
- Text Style Normal - Font Family is Monospace, Size is 48 dip, Color Hex FFFFFFFF
- Text Style Accented - Font Family is Monospace, Bold is tick marked, Size is 52 dip, Color Hex FFFFFFFF
- Text Style Non Accented - Font Family is Monospace, Size is 40 dip, Color Hex FFFFFFFF
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
This theme supports high resolution icons. To get these bigger sized icons in Go Launcher Ex you need to do the following:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Recommended Size (big).
4. Tap Highlights color - #ffffffff - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Select Show labels.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continous
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Indicator
3. Tap Indicator Position - Select Top of the Screen
4. Tap Screen Indicator - Select Auto hide indicator
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Dandelion by eSeth - Tap on move to sd card.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Owners: you cannot move any app to SD card on the Galaxy S3. It is a phone design and nothing is wrong with the theme app.
Multi Resolution Support:
This theme will look great on a low resolution as well as a very high resolution Android device. The theme is design with multi resoltuion support in mind for maximum compatibility across various Android devices.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.
Custom Icons , Icon Back