|View all phones compatible with Fallen Leaves Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Online
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v2.1
- Added new menu icon "languages" in menu-plugins
Updated to v2.0
- Fixed visuals to make it compatible with Go Launcher v3.13+
This theme is inspired by the simplistic Samsung Touch Wiz 4.0 user interface on the Galaxy S3. The theme comes with default icons of your Android Phone.
Instructions on how to apply Fallen Leaves Go Launcher Ex theme: [Link]
Standby Minimalistic Clock Settings: Search for Minimalistic Text App on the android market. Download and Install. This is required for the clock.
Insert Minimalistic Text 4x1 (Horizontal) Widget on standby.
- Show backgrounds: untick
- Shadow settings: show shadow tick, shadow color - Hex FF000000
- Predefined Layout - select custom
- Custom layout first delete everything then choose the following: Hour text (12h) - Non Accented, Minute (2 digits) - Accented, AM/PM - Non Accented.
- Text Style Normal - Font Family is Monospace, Size is 48 dip, Color Hex FFFFFFFF
- Text Style Accented - Font Family is Monospace, Bold is tick marked, Size is 52 dip, Color Hex FFDD7A42
- Text Style Non Accented - Font Family is Monospace, Size is 40 dip, Color Hex FFFFFFFF
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
This theme supports high resolution icons. To get these bigger sized icons in Go Launcher Ex you need to do the following:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Recommended Size (big).
4. Tap Highlights color - #FFDD7A42 - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Select Show labels.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continous
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Indicator
3. Tap Indicator Position - Select Top of the Screen
4. Tap Screen Indicator - Select Auto hide indicator
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Fallen Leaves by eSeth - Tap on move to sd card.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Owners: you cannot move any app to SD card on the Galaxy S3. It is a phone design and nothing is wrong with the theme app.
Multi Resolution Support:
This theme will look great on a low resolution as well as a very high resolution Android device. The theme is design with multi resoltuion support in mind for maximum compatibility across various Android devices.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.