|View all phones compatible with Android Falls in Love Light Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Offline
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v2.0
- Compatible with Go Launcher v3.12+
- Added and fixed new visual elements
Updated to v1.1
- Added Flipboard App Icon
- Added Google Analytics App Icon
- Fixed Google Chrome App Icon
This theme directly comes from my heart and is made for some one very special to me.
The entire concept is designed and made by me from scratch. Theme comes with 4 different wallpapers sayings and features over 300 eMetro Color Icons. See instructions below on how to change the wallpaper after applying the theme.
You can find the Dark version for indoor use here: [Link]
Instructions on how to apply Android Falls in Love Go Launcher Ex theme:
1. Download the latest version Go Launcher Ex app (free) from the Android Market. v3.05 or higher is supported by this theme.
2. Download Android Falls in Love by eSeth theme and transfer the apk to your phone via usb or Bluetooth. Browse to the location on from phone and Install the theme.
3. Go to Go Laucher EX (pressing the home button and selecting Go Launcher Ex). Then press Menu - Themes
4. Choose and apply theme
Instructions on how to change wallpaper: This theme contains 4 wallpapers.
1. Click menu - wallpaper
2. Select Go Wallpaper
3. Browse and Select the Wallpaper to be set
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
This theme supports high resolution icons. To get these bigger sized icons in Go Launcher Ex you need to do the following:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Recommended Size (big).
4. Tap Highlights color - #FF444444 - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Select Show with background.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continous
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Indicator
3. Tap Indicator Position - Select Top of the Screen
4. Tap Screen Indicator - Select Auto hide indicator
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Android Falls in Love by eSeth - Tap on move to sd card.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Owners: you cannot move any app to SD card on the Galaxy S3. It is a phone design and nothing is wrong with the theme app.
Multi Resolution Support:
This theme will look great on a low resolution as well as a very high resolution Android device. The theme is design with multi resoltuion support in mind for maximum compatibility across various Android devices.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.
Custom Icons , Icon Back , Multiple Wallpapers