|View all phones compatible with Amazing Spiderman Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Offline
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v1.6
- Added new menu icon "languages" in menu-plugins
Updated to v1.5:
- Added some new visual elements
Updated to v1.1:
- Fixed some icons, made them sharper.
For Spiderman fans: the theme has 4 wallpapers from the Amazing Spiderman movie and contain default icons with some cool spidy web style icon backs.
Another Spiderman theme with minimalistic design and icons is coming soon.
Instructions on how to apply Amazing Spiderman Go Launcher Ex theme:
1. Download the latest version Go Launcher Ex app (free) from the Android Market. v3.12 or higher is supported by this theme.
2. Download Amazing Spiderman theme and transfer the apk to your phone via usb or Bluetooth. Browse to the location on from phone and Install the theme. Press done after installation.
3. Go to Go Laucher EX (pressing the home button and selecting Go Launcher Ex). Then press Menu - Themes
4. Swipe right to left for installed themes. Choose and apply theme
Instructions on how to change wallpaper: This theme contains 4 wallpapers.
1. Click menu - wallpaper
2. Select Go Wallpaper
3. Browse and Select the Wallpaper to be set
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Recommended Size (big).
4. Tap Highlights color - #FFd4010a - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Select Show with background.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continous
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Indicator
3. Tap Indicator Position - Select Top of the Screen
4. Tap Screen Indicator - Select Auto hide indicator
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Amazing Spiderman by eSeth.net - Tap on move to sd card.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Owners: you cannot move any app to SD card on the Galaxy S3. It is a phone design and nothing is wrong with the theme app.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.
Icon Upon Effect , Motion Sensor , Multiple Wallpapers