|View all phones compatible with Android White Theme. This theme is compatible with Android devices and tablets only. Go Launcher EX app should be installed on your Android device before downloading and installing this theme. See Tutorial on how to install Launcher apps and the theme.|
Android Themer - Online
144 people watch and follow gseth for uploads.
|Change log :|
Updated to v2.2
- Added 2 new icons to the icon pack: NFC Task Launcher and Go Backup Pro
- Fixed Angry Birds Seasons & Space, Skitch App Icon
Updated to v2.0
- Added 17 new icons to the icon pack including Bad Piggies, Instapaper, Google Calendar, Archie Comics, Sky Drive, My Xbox, Norton Securities and Utilities, Smart Tools, etc
- Added Go Hand book icon for menu
- Added an icon back for default icons
Updated to v1.3
- Fixed DC Comics app code to recognize the custom icon correctly
- Added new menu icon "languages" in menu-plugins
Updated to v1.2
- Fixed Slice It Icon to now recognise properly by go launcher
- Added Beejive and Apex Launcher app Icons
Updated to v1.1
- Added new app icons: Pinterest, Nova Launcher, Nova Launcher Prime, HDFC Bank, Minimalistic Text
This is the white version of the popular Android Black theme with over 300 eBlack App Icons. Android Wallpaper, design and concept is by me. You can get the Black Version of this theme from [Link]
Instructions on how to apply Android White Go Launcher Ex theme: [Link]
Theme contains two wallpapers one with the Android logo/text and one plain. Instructions on how to change wallpaper:
1. Click menu - wallpaper
2. Select Go Wallpaper
3. Browse and Select the Android Black Plain or with Logo wallpaper
4. Tap Set wallpaper
Icons Size and Highlight Color Settings:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Icons
3. Tap Icon Size - Select Recommended Size (big).
4. Tap Highlights color - #FF333333 - press ok.
Font Apps Labels on Standby:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Screen Settings.
3. App Icon Labels - Show labels.
App Drawer Settings:
1. Click Menu Preferences
2. Go to App Drawer Settings - App Drawer Scrolling Orientation - Vertical Continuous
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Preferences - Visual Settings - Indicator
3. Tap Indicator Position - Select Top of the Screen
4. Tap Screen Indicator - Select Auto hide indicator
How to move app to SD card:
This theme app supports move to sd card. After installation go to settings - applications - manage applications - tap on Android Black by eSeth - Tap on move to sd card.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Owners: you cannot move any app to SD card on the Galaxy S3. It is a phone design and nothing is wrong with the theme app.
NOTE: Theme has some legal copyrights reserved. See the license information on the right if you are going to share this theme on other sites / blog.
Custom Icons , Icon Back , Multiple Wallpapers